Charter for Compassion (CfC)
Experience Deep Connections and Uplifting Community
I have personally experienced working in several Crossing Borders sessions and found each to be transformative.Marilyn Turkovich, Executive Director, Charter for Compassion
Are you interested to meet caring, openminded, kind-hearted people of the global CfC community? Are you open to practice the life skills of caring and empathic dialogue and trust building in the process?
If your answer is yes then you are most welcome to register for attending our CfC Participant Engagement Programs to connect deeply with peers.
You are invited to our interactive program that explores topics of ‘Resilience, Creativity and Belonging’ through the art of story. During three intentional and safe/brave dialogue sessions, you will experience open sharing, deep listening and storytelling activities that support you to connect deeply in small groups. This program then forms the base for participating in regular CfC dialogue programs.
We will facilitate the virtual sessions in intimate groups of four participants in order to experience the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture our capacities of empathic listening and human care. The intended outcomes for our programs are:
- An experience of growing trust and deep connections between diverse participants
- An open space for empathic dialogue, inspiration, and collaboration with each other
- Active participation in creating supportive relationships in regular CfC group experiences
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshop will be facilitated online.
- Event: Three engaging, interactive dialogue sessions (90 min each).
- Time: 10amEST – 11:30amEST (New York time)
- Block One: May 16, 23, and 30 at 11amEST (New York time)
- Block Two: May 17, 24, and 31 at 11amEST (New York time)
- Block Three: May 17, 24, and 31 at 5pmEST (New York time)
- Preparations: Completion of short multimedia preparations online (15 min each).
- Commitment: Attendance at all three sessions is critical to group bonding.
- Opportunity: invitation to participate in interactive, nurturing, peer-led CfC groups
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this pilot free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.