CBE multimedia, films and programs have been developed in collaboration with colleagues at National Geographic Education, New York Film Academy, Michigan State University and Purdue University’s Center for Intercultural Learning, Mentorship, Assessment and Research (CILMAR).
The unique, innovative, CBE peer dialogue methodology has demonstrated its impact with diverse institutions such as the British Council, the Charter for Compassion, Cisco Networking Academy and the University of Glasgow, among others.
We collaborated with our partners on following projects:
- Cross-Cultural Platform: we co-created intercultural multimedia tools for this platform of National Geographic Education
- Global Programs to enhance Wellbeing: we collaborate with Purdue University’s CILMAR (Center for Intercultural Learning, Mentorship, Assessment, and Research) to serve students across campus in this cross disciplinary Steps to Leaps initiative in which we innovate linking the practice of developing wellbeing skills with intercultural skills in highly interactive and deeply personal peer dialogue experiences.
- Film Production: we produced our feature film The Dialogue with the department of Global and Intercultural Learning at Michigan State University and our feature film American Textures on interracial dialogue with colleagues at the documentary department of New York Film Academy.
- Transformative Learning: we produced multimedia with our colleagues at James Madison University for the Summit Series on transformative teaching, training and learning called “Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self”.
- Intercultural Toolkits: we produced our Study Abroad Toolkit with colleagues at the Graduate Institute of the School of International Training
- Peer Methodology: we piloted our Virtual Peer Dialogue methodology in March 2020 with the Erasmus Mundus program at the University of Glasgow, which increased the retention rate of the intercultural program by over 50%.
- Program Scaling: we served with our peer methodology Cisco Networking Academy (the ‘largest classroom in the world’ with 3.3M currently enrolled students), the British Council DICE program (Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies) and the Charter for Compassion, among others.
Our team will be delighted to collaborate with you.