CBE multimedia, films and programs are developed in collaboration with colleagues at National Geographic Education; the School of International Training; New York Film Academy; Michigan State University and the Center for Intercultural Learning, Mentorship, Assessment and Research (CILMAR) at Purdue University.
The CBE peer methodology has demonstrated its impact with diverse institutions such as the British Council, UNESCO-ESD, TED Circles, the University of Southern California and the University of Glasgow, among others.
We collaborated with our partners on following projects:
- Cross-Cultural Platform: we co-created intercultural multimedia tools for this platform of National Geographic Education
- Intercultural Wellbeing Initiative: we collaborate with Purdue University’s CILMAR (Center for Intercultural Learning, Mentorship, Assessment, and Research) to serve students across campus in this cross disciplinary Steps to Leaps initiative by linking the practice of developing wellbeing skills with intercultural group experiences.
- Film Production: we produced our feature film The Dialogue with the department of Global and Intercultural Learning at Michigan State University and our feature film American Textures on interracial dialogue with colleagues at the documentary department of New York Film Academy.
- Transformative Learning: we produced multimedia with our colleagues at James Madison University for the Summit Series on transformative teaching, training and learning called “Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self”.
- Intercultural Toolkits: we produced our Study Abroad Toolkit with colleagues at the Graduate Institute of the School of International Training
- Peer Methodology: we piloted our Virtual Peer Dialogue methodology (patent pending) in March 2020 with the Erasmus Mundus program at the University of Glasgow, which increased the retention rate of the intercultural program by over 50%. (CBE is an Erasmus Mundus Associate Partner of the University of Glasgow, Dublin City University and Charles University in Prague.)
- Program Scaling: we served with our peer methodology the British Council DICE program (Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies) and are currently translating learning for the UNESCO-ESD program (Education for Sustainable Development)
Our team will be delighted to collaborate with you.