Cisco Dialogue Series
Fostering Empathic Dialogue and Uplifting Learning Communities
I have personally experienced working in several Crossing Borders sessions and found each to be transformative.Marilyn Turkovich, President, Charter for Compassion
This is a networking opportunity to experience, together with 12 diverse Cisco colleagues, a new, innovative, media-enhanced, uniquely interactive Virtual Peer Dialogue method for use with your target groups. Branching from our partnership with Cisco’s Country Digital Acceleration team, this is an opportunity to get proximate to CBE and this unique Webex Events and Webex Meetings use case for future opportunity as it relates to the Cisco Business group you’re coming from. Attending groups are: CDA, Networking Academy, Learning and Careers, Sustainability Office, Webex Business Unit, +
Join a group of Cisco colleagues globally in a series of three virtual dialogue session that will model this proven, patented-pending methodology to actively engage your team, clients or learners by:
- growing trust and deep connections between diverse participants
- expanding intercultural perspectives and practise empathic dialogue
- cultivating practical Core Skills such as relationship-building and active listening (see Community Building Skills, a 2.5 minute film clip in which participants talk about the life skills they are practising through the workshops)
- translating enhanced awareness of self, others, and the world into practical, emotionally sustainable, concrete actions
We facilitate the virtual sessions in intimate and diverse small groups (12 participants) in order to experience the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture empathic dialogues across differences.
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshops will be facilitated on Webex.
- Event: Three interactive dialogue sessions (1.5 hrs each)
- Commitment: Attendance at all three sessions is critical to group bonding.
- Cost: With gratitude to our partner Cisco Country Digital Acceleration (CDA), we offer this demo program free of charge.
- May 26, 2023 at 11:30am-1pm EST (New York time)
- May 30 at 12pm-1:30pmEST (New York time)
- June 2 at 10:30am-12pm EST (New York time)
Please click on the button below to register for this program.