This Trailer (2mins) shows the depth of connection and community building skills you are invited to experience.
ON SOCIAL CHANGE
Our natural tendency as humans is to focus straight away on actions, which can lead us to actions that feel quite isolated. Systems Thinking suggests two steps prior in order to initiate and sustain social change: 1) Building Trusting Relationships, 2) Developing Core Skills, and 3) Engaging in Collective Action.
Join our signature workshop – crafted for Cisco Inclusive Communities – to practice empathic dialogue and community building skills. We will connect around inspiring media content, and meet on the virtual platform Human Bridges, a new, innovative, media-enhanced, uniquely interactive Peer Dialogue method. Human Bridges is hosted by Webex Events and developed by Crossing Borders Education (CBE), an international non-profit organisation for personal transformation and dialogue across difference.
We are inviting Cisco Inclusive Community members who:
- are inspired to learn the skills to facilitate dialogues
- are interested in systems-change that starts with trust building and caring dialogue
- are willing to take actions with your virtual communities around inclusion and diversity
PRACTICALITIES – Dates & Time
- Place: Webex
- Time: noon-1:30pm EST (New York time)
- Dialogue: one interactive session (90 min) to support group bonding
- Next Dates: click on the registration link below & indicate your interest in program dates
- Cost: in partnership with Cisco’s Country Digital Acceleration program, we are offering seats free of charge to Cisco Inclusive Community members.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.