In our empathic dialogue sessions you experienced how deep connections we facilitate between people and how robust empathy can grow by practicing the dialogue skills of deep listening and intentional sharing. In the process of building trust we uplift each other, sense our shared humanity and strengthen our personal resilience.
Many individuals, groups and organisations are looking and longing for practical pathways to build uplifting communities that are interwoven in small groups. We are looking for caring and courageous people who want to step into collective actions and support building communities. In short: we are looking for individuals who want to be trained as facilitators for Crossing Borders Education (CBE) programs.
Join with other participants the CBE community for two sessions (2 hours each) and get to know the backbone of our innovative, media-enhanced, uniquely interactive Peer Dialogue method. We will look into:
- Why small group dialogue is so important in our aching world today.
- What values the CBE method is based on and how it is designed.
- Practical information on how to facilitate CBE workshops.
- How our virtual platform Human Bridges will support you.
- In what ways a facilitator can support a group in our programs.
The training will follow a similar interactive design that you experienced in other CBE programs. You will connect with around 8-12 participants, experience dialogues in small groups (4 each), and continue practicing with us the life skills that enable experiencing the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture empathic dialogue across differences.
We are inviting people to our facilitator trainings who:
- are inspired to invest time to learning the skills to facilitate CBE workshops
- feel passionate about growing nurturing virtual communities for different organisations within the climate movement
- are interested in collective action that support systems-change by starting with trust building processes and caring dialogue within diverse groups
The intended outcomes and benefits for our participants are:
- an uplifting experience of meaningful connections within a peer community
- an open space for learning and practicing community building skills (facilitation, collaboration, teamwork)
- an opportunity to engage in collective actions to serve the climate movement:
- use the CBE method and tools to build communities for initiatives you deeply care about
- co-create group processes that uplift those how are emotionally exhausted, and
- help building a global web of nurturing, courageous and skilled peer communities
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshops will be facilitated online.
- Event: Two interactive training sessions (2 hrs each)
- Times/Dates: Please select on the registration form
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this training program free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.