Post Dialogue: processing experiences
Encourage your group via e-mail to reflect about the dialogue a day or two after coming together. The Host-a-Screening Guide and following resources will support you in this step of grounding insights.
- Suggest exploring the short videos on the page Culture of Dialogue
- Suggest writing a short message to each other about the experience.
- Suggest sharing one sentence about this experience on social media.
Next Steps: initiating connections
- Consider facilitating an intergroup dialogue with another group to grow your skills and reach new people.
- Ask your group to help with invitations using the American Textures Trailer view
- Organize a Screening Discussion Event in a different setting within your community (e.g. at a home, cafe, work place, church, or library).
Return to the page Host a Screening