Be encouraged to be the change you want to see in intergroup relations and make active contributions.
Ways to use American Textures
- Take a moment to write/record a short message about the emotional power of American Textures and share the trailer with your friends and family.
- Make contact with friends/family/colleagues and initiate short conversations of 10-20 minutes in length using American Textures Clips.
- Create an open evening and initiate a small group dialogue around American Textures.
Ways to strengthen Intergroup Dialogue
- Record a message and spread it on social media: Responding to polarization in society with awareness and positive connections.
- Support an organization dedicated to intergroup dialogue: View the 70+ partners of the TRHT Initiative.
- Sponsor a screening of American Textures: Reach a school, university or civic center near you with the message.