I have personally experienced working in several Crossing Borders sessions and found each to be transformative.Marilyn Turkovich, Executive Director, Charter for Compassion
This is a networking opportunity to experience, together with 12 global learning professionals, a new, innovative, media-enhanced, uniquely interactive Virtual Peer Dialogue method that enables you to build trust between diverse learners in practical ways that are easily scalable globally.
Join other global learning professionals and us in a workshop that will model the methodology which actively engages your learners to:
- grow trust and deep connections between diverse participants
- expand intercultural perspectives and practise empathic dialogue
- an opportunity to cultivate and ‘practice’ personal Life Skills– including trust building, intercultural dialogue, and deep listening
- translate enhanced awareness of self, others, and the world into practical, emotionally sustainable, small actions
We facilitate the online sessions in intimate and diverse small groups (12 participants) in order to experience the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture empathic dialogues across differences.
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshop will be facilitated online.
- Event: Three engaging, interactive dialogue sessions (1.5 hrs each).
- Time: 1pm – 2.30pm (UK Time)
- Dates: June 8, 12 and 15, 2023.
- Preparations: Completion of short multimedia preparations online (15 min each).
- Commitment: Attendance at all three sessions is ideal for group bonding.
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this demo program free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.