IEW Staff Demo Session
Fostering Global Youth Engagement Programs
I have personally experienced working in several Crossing Borders sessions and found each to be transformative.Marilyn Turkovich, President, Charter for Compassion
This is a networking opportunity to experience, together with 12 global learning professionals, a new, innovative, media-enhanced, uniquely interactive Virtual Peer Dialogue method for use with your student groups. We previously introduced the details in this IEW Invitation flyer.
Join a group of global learning professionals in a demo workshop that will model this proven, patented-pending methodology to actively engage your learners by:
- growing trust and deep connections between diverse participants
- expanding intercultural perspectives and practise empathic dialogue
- cultivating practical Life Skills such as relationship-building and listening (see Community Building Skills, a 2.5 minute film clip in which students talk about the life skills they are practising through the workshops)
- translating enhanced awareness of self, others, and the world into practical, emotionally sustainable, concrete actions
We facilitate the virtual student sessions in intimate and diverse small groups (12 participants) in order to experience the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture empathic dialogues across differences.
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshops will be facilitated online.
- Event: One interactive dialogue session (1.5 hrs)
- Time: NoonET – 1:30pmET (New York time)
- Dates: June 6, 8 or 14th, 2023
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this demo program free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.