Our Media Library
CBE resources are excellent ways for instructors to discuss sensitive topics in formats that meet students where they are while assisting them in developing essential skills needed to engage in meaningful dialogue.Colette Cummings, Ed.D., Associate Dean, Multicultural Center, Webster University, St.Louis, MO
Designed to support transformative learning experiences online and in the boardroom and classroom, Crossing Borders produces unique, high quality, short videos, films, multimedia and toolkits for educators and facilitators. We offer individual licenses and institutional licenses for annual access to this library, which is carefully curated and updated regularly.
You can search our library for materials that directly link to the skills you wish to hone for your classrooms and group sessions – from active listening to collaboration skills.
Our materials include:
- Facilitator manuals and debrief designs
- 30+ film excerpts from our award-winning intercultural trilogy
- 50+ short videos around topics for developing dialogue skills
- 40+ authentic peer-videos where our participants model debriefing diverse subjects with integrity, vulnerability and openness.
- 30+ interviews of intercultural professionals
- 20+ graphic videos and short stories
- 60+ slide decks that help making core concepts visible
- 30+ graphic designs
- 30+ quote cards
- Online toolkits
All of these materials are designed to support participants to self-reflect, observe, listen and respond in group interactions with curiosity and openness. The media library supports groups to break the ice, grow trust and reflect on how participants’ behaviour and language evolves safe and brave spaces for genuine peer interactions.
Crossing Borders – Practicing Dialogue – Nurturing Understanding