A whole web of human solutions to the climate crises are generated. The urgency of implementing them is growing. Yet, the issues are complex and need multiple pathways of responses for solutions. We are already so busy that we can feel easily overwhelmed. The quest is: How do we funnel goodness and enthusiasm to participate into small actions that are interwoven with each other.
The opposite of well-being is ill-being, which we experience in many aspects of our time (social, interpersonal, systemic). We need a supportive structure that allows us to connect deeply and allows collective wisdom to emerge. Research in trauma work indicates that 70% of us grow stronger in overcoming adversity. But we have two core human needs that need to be met for the process: 1) deep connections, and 2) purpose. This cluster of actions aims to respond to both core human needs while keeping them small in order to make them emotionally sustainable.
The reality is that many organizations struggle with engaging their people at a time of online fatigue. Many individuals, groups and organisations are looking and longing for practical pathways to build uplifting communities that are interwoven in small groups.
In our empathic dialogue sessions you experienced how much deep connections, trust building and resilience skills are interlinked. We believe that our time and the climate movement needs nurturing small communities that are interwoven with each other.
We invite you to support us in community building with small actions that are emotionally sustainable for you. Small actions to:
- serve organisations to build communities for their people
- help inviting to CBE programs as template models
- support facilitating group programs to inspire individuals and organisations
We are looking for caring and courageous people who want to step into collective actions and support building communities.
Join with other participants the CBE community in small actions such as:
- Invite people from organisations you care about
- Help to Facilitate programs
- Participate in community events
The intended outcomes and benefits for our volunteers are:
- an uplifting experience of meaningful connections within a peer community
- an open space for learning and practicing community building skills (facilitation, collaboration, teamwork)
- an opportunity to engage in collective actions to serve the climate movement:
- use the CBE method and tools to build communities for initiatives you deeply care about
- co-create group processes that uplift those how are emotionally exhausted, and
- help building a global web of nurturing, courageous and skilled peer communities
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: virtually
- Events: interactive sessions
- Volunteer Areas: Please choose on registration form
- Dates: Please choose on registration form
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this training program free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.