Resilience and Stories of Overcoming
Experience Deep Connections and Uplifting Community.
This Trailer (2min) shows the depth of connection that you are invited to experience within small groups to help grow trust and build virtual communities.
This time is truly stretching and many of us are longing for meaningful social connections and belonging. You are invited to our workshop that explores topics of ‘Resilience, Creativity and Belonging’ through the art forms of story and dialogue. During three intentional and safe sessions, you will experience empathic dialogue, intercultural communication and storytelling activities that will model creatively how to connect deeply during these difficult times.
We will facilitate the virtual sessions in an intimate and diverse group of 4-12 participants in order to experience the depth, vulnerability, and courage necessary to nurture our capacities of empathic listening and human care.
The intended outcomes for our participants are:
- An experience of meaningful interactions to overcome social isolation
- An open space for connection, inspiration, and collaboration with each other
- Active participation in creating spaces of trust and belonging
PRACTICALITIES – Date & Time & Commitment:
- Place: The workshop will be facilitated online.
- Event: Three engaging, interactive dialogue sessions (2 hrs each).
- Time: 10am – 12pmEST (New York time)
- Block One: Nov. 14, 16, and 19, 2022
- Block Two: Nov. 29, Dec. 1 and 3, 2022
- Other: You can ask for future dates in the program registration.
- Preparations: Completion of short multimedia preparations online (15 min each).
- Commitment: Attendance at all three sessions is critical to group bonding.
- Cost: With gratitude to our partners, we offer this pilot free of charge.
Please click on the button below to register for this program.